Friday 6 April 2012

ARCANE.














In our Fashion Communication course at university we were split into groups and in these groups had to create and produce an edgy fashion magazine. Each group was given a magazine to relate to and base our own one on, my group was given Wonderland magazine. I loved working on the magazine, as very stressful as it was and thought me and my group worked really well together. My role within the magazine was layout so I spent endless hours in the CAD lab putting the magazine and the final touches together. I am pleased with the outcome and it feels amazing to have my own copy of a magazine I put so much work and effort in to. 
We named our magazine Arcane, which translates into mysterious, secret and hidden which fitted in with our theme on Escapism. We also had a sketchbook of all our research and development to complete and I loved loved loved creating and doing the sketchbook, wish I could post some of it up but unfortunately its in for marketing. Anyway hope you enjoy our magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment